Saturday 4 September 2010

Extended Break

So I've decided to enforce upon myself an extended break from MFC.


The reasons for this are as follows:


1) Over 8000 reward points in a 5 month period roughly equates to £1000.00 per month! To me, that's an insane amount to be tipping (I only ever did 6 private shows haha). Fortunately, it's money I can afford to have spent but that's still...think of what I could've spent that on.


2) Spending so much time on MFC has kind of screwed up my social skills. For example, seeing a woman in a bar and trying to tip her then asking what she'll do in private only leads to a slap. Turns out, real life woman don't like that sort of thing...at least not the women I meet!


3) Sometimes, I feel myself falling for a cam girl and that can only lead to heart break and bankruptcy. Possibly both. Despite what they say, a cam girl doesn't love you, she loves your tokens! Now I know what you're going to say:


"but she told me I don't need to spend tokens on her" or something very similiar.  Let me respond to that.


The reason you want to stay in any particular cam model's room is 99.9% because you're attracted to her. To try to get her undivided attention, you tip and you become her white knight. Now, if you can't tip, that only leaves you the option of being her white knight. I'm stating the obvious here when I say that people like having others around them when they're giving out praise and "protecting" their virtue.


However, that guy has tipped her and is being her white knight. So already he's one up on you. In the capitalist free market that is MFC, guaranteed the cam model loves him more than you. You're only loved as long as there are tippers around.


Love doesn't buy a cam model her next boob job, or pay her bills. Tokens do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment