Tuesday 30 March 2010

A life style change…

I have recently realised that I’m a misanthrope and a recluse.

I don’t need help as I’m quite enjoying it…I finding that having to deal with people less is actually quite relaxing.

I do have a general mistrust of humanity which qualifies me for the misanthrope part.

The only problem I can envisage, is that my mother won’t be getting another daughter-in-law anytime soon…not so much a problem in my mind but still.

Another new thing i’ve implemented is the billing of old people and women who waste my time. 

More specifically, this relates to old people and women who hold me up whilst I drive to and from work.

This has been running for 2 weeks now and old people need to be billed for 46mins of my time and women 7 mins.

I’m tired. I’ll blog more tomorrow

Bye, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment